Article - I
Article - II
Article - III
Office - bearers of the Society
Article - IV
Duties, Powers and Terms of Office of Office-bears
4. The President5. The President-Elect 6. The General Secretary 7. The Treasurer 8. The Editor
Article - V
Terms of Office of the Executive Council Members
Article - VI
Election of Office-bearers and Executive Council Members
Article - VII
Meeting of the Executive Council
14. The meetings of the Executive Council shall be of three kinds:
15. The General Secretary, with the permission of the President, can request an extra-ordinary meeting of the Executive Council for which at least 15 days notice shall be given to all Members of the Council.
16. The decision of the Council in all matters pertaining to the Society shall be final subject to ratification by the General Body at its Annual General Meeting.
17. Every meeting of the Council shall be presided over by the President, or by the President-Elect in the absence of the President or by a Member chosen at the meeting in the absence of both the President and the President-Elect.
18. A Council meeting will take place prior to every General Body Meeting.
Article - VIII
Calling of the Annual General Body meeting
20. The Annual General Body Meeting shall usually be held during the Annual Conference of the Society and the provisional date and venue shall be proposed and decided at the previous Annual General Body meeting.
Notice and agenda of the General Body Meeting shall be sent by the
21. Quorum - The quorum of the General Body Meeting shall be 30% of the total strength of the Members of the Society.
Article - IX
Appointment of Auditor
22. Every year the Council shall appoint a competent registered Auditor for auditing the accounts of the Society and the duties of the auditor shall be as follows:
Article - X
Salaries on Remuneration
Article - XI
Funds of the Society
24. Income: The funds or income of the Society shall be derived from the following sources:
25. Expenditure: The Council shall, out of the funds of the Society, defray all expenses including rents, salaries, wages and such other charges as may be necessary for carrying on the Society.
Article - XII
26. An Annual Conference of the Society shall be organized every year or as the General Body may decide, under the auspices of the Society at a suitable place and time to be decided at the Annual General Body Meeting of the Society. Such Conference shall usually be held before the 31st day of December.
27. The General Secretary of the Society shall be responsible for:
28. The expenses of the Conference shall be wholly borne by the Organizing Committee and the Society shall not be responsible for any loss on account of holding the Conference. The Executive Committee shall render every possible assistance to the Organizing Committee of the Conference. The Executive Committee may sanction an appropriate non-refundable seed money not exceeding Rs.1,000/- for making the preliminary arrangements in connection with the Annual Conference. The amount will be placed at the disposal of the Organizing Secretary of the Conference and may be spent for this purpose. Further, a loan not exceeding Rs. 3,000/- may be given if a request is made by the Organizing Secretary of the Conference with an undertaking to repay the same.